Covid-19 update from Mi Dental
As of Monday 15th June we have resumed service.
On the 28th May the Chief Dental Officer released guidance that dental service could resume from 8th June. A strong emphasis was placed on "could" rather than "should," and on that basis we made the decision to postpone our opening until we had all of our safety systems in place as well as conducted full team training.
We have implemented a number of safety measures regarding the risks of Covid-19:
- we continue to offer remote virtual appointments (phone/ video/ email) as well as our online photo uploader tool should you wish to discuss treatment without having to attend the clinic.
- you will be risk assessed for possible symptoms of Covid-19 infection.
- our patients will be triaged to identify high risk/ vulnerable categories.
- we have established a form of social distancing within our clinic to minimise the risks of interacting with anyone except your dentist and dental nurse.
- your dentist and nurse are equipped with the highest level of PPE to ensure safety.
- a range of clinical measures are now being undertaken which are proven to reduce the risk of virus transmission.
Our full safety protocols are too extensive to detail here (the emails we sent our patients during lockdown totalled 18 A4 pages!) but if you need any guidance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please call us on 01908563651
You can email us at email@example.com
or You can send a question via our CONTACT page
Outside of our normal operating hours, please call 111 for advice.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. All bookings and queries can be dealt with over the phone. This is a social distancing measure and we thank you for your understanding.
Please inform us if you or anyone in your household has had any symptoms of covid-19 in the last 14 days.
This has been a difficult and extraordinary time and we want to thank all of our patients for working with the very poor previous 'advice only' system but we are now very happy to get back to looking after your dental care.
The Team at Mi Dental Stony Stratford